Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Unititled.

Ironic.

Anyway. I am having real issues staying happy, lately. I don't know where this newfound misery has come from. But, I don't like it, not one bit.

There is nothing worth talking about in my life right now.

I tried talking to Ashley today. I asked her when she was free. She blew me off, at least in the nicest way possible, by saying she is too busy with work.

So, elements of your life that are supposed to inspire happiness.
1. Career.
2.School.
3.Family.
4.Friends.
5.Significant other.
6.Hobbies.
7.Personal possessions.
8.Faith.


These are the things that normal people use to live a happy life.

Well, I have some problems with those.
1.I have no job.
2.I am failing. And, even if I wasn't, this school is truly such a joke, I couldn't have any pride to inspire happiness.
3.I have no issues with my family. They make me happy, but it's not enough to live happily.
4.I really have two. One that ocassionally talks to me, and one that rarely talks to me.
5.I wish. I do.
6.I am horrible at guitar, my hands hurt. I play video games and this causes me to feel horrid about myself. I have been swimming, but that's 1 hour a day, at most.
7.I don't have any that inspire happiness.
8.I have so many issues with this subject, it's almost become taboo in my head.

So, I am not sure what is supposed to make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment